Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY


As my dad is Irish - we always celebrate St. Patty's Day. Unfortunately, we will not be able to join everyone for dinner tonight. I really can't justify taking a day off from my new job to go eat corned beef - BUT - I am making a pot of it for our dinner tonight at home!

I just finished a baby shower invitation for my friend, Michele's daughter Lindsay. She gave me an idea to copy and I took artistic privilege and made it her own. It was fun to do and I'm happy with the result.

I am trying to enter my first artshow but, of course, missed the deadline for request for entry. I have sent a plea in to be considered anyways and am awaiting an answer. Please keep your fingers crossed. My goal this year, one of them but a key one, is to sell my art this year. Get involved in the artisitc community. I will let you know what happens and if accepted - all the details!

Go Irish - Go Green! As a U of M fan, this is the only day of the year that you'll hear that from me.

Cheers, Dana

No comments: