Wednesday, October 31, 2012

happy halloween!!!!

Will fresh back from a much needed vacation. I tried posting but could not figure out my tablet to get it done! So today joining in with Natasha May's Art World Halloween Party! Love her spooky girls!... So Mark and I were at the biggest Halloween Party ever for vacation, FANTASY FEST IN KEY WEST Florida!!! WOW, WOW, and OMG, OMG is all we kept saying!!! I have some crazy pictures on my facebook page and that was the mild stuff! I felt amazingly free and creative while there... hummmmm, need to go more often! Here is my Fantasy Fest inspired girl:




Fantasy Fest Girl


Bewitched!
                                                       
                                                    

 




and then to be in the spirit I sketched out "bewitched" on a journal page that I used          to clean brushes off... I love her!










                        and one of the street partiers really fits here as soon will be the day of the dead to be celebrated:
So HAPPY HAUNTING - STAY SAFE BUT HAVE FUN! Thanks to Natasha for hosting our trick or treat!

cheers, dana
make art, make friends - share art, share souls

all work copyright Dana Strickland/Sinderells's Studio 2012


5 comments:

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I love your bewitched girl as well. Fantasy girl is looking good, too. :) Looks like you had a fabulous time. Thanks for coming to my party!

Ann said...

love your art!!
sounds like you had a great vacation!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great time away. I'm getting the sense that Fantasy FEst was a little wild! Happy Halloween!

Jez said...

That's a sweet, naughty girl you've got there, love her. And I agree, that background page is great for Bewitched.

Glad you had a good vacation - you deserved it. XX

Anne Manda said...

Lovely paintings, really like the expression and look of the Bewitched!