Sunday, May 3, 2009

WELL - AT LEAST I DID IT!

Okay - the walk was sort of a bust for me. My station was 3 blocks out from the main loop, so no one really walked down to it. A few people drove - received great comments about my work and did sell an artist trading card! So, all things considered, I am happy that I did it. My art displayed well and the feedback was positive.

I would also like to thank Stacy, owner of Divine K-9 Spa! She was a great host and her place is super cute and functional. She not only does grooming but offers a do it yourself service. No more back breaking tub washing for your dog or cat. She has these awesome shower-like tubs that are waist high and you stand and get the job done. Great gift items for pet lovers too! Stop in and check her out. The building is tucked in alittle so you might miss it. 502 E Grand River - next to the Citgo Station, across the street from the Nascar Fan's house!!! Thanks Stacy!

I am going to start work on a couple additional pieces that I think will be bigger and am planning an art tent sale - here - I think I will call it "A Deck-O-Art Sale" ( a spinoff of deco art), what do you think??? I have several artist friends that would participate and I know that we'd get more traffic than what I had in Williamston. Pencil it in for the weekend of July 12th - I will keep you posted.
dana

No comments: