Tuesday, February 9, 2010

KEY WEST

There is nothing like relaxation and warmth to create inspiration!
Each time we go to the Keys my dream of being a "REAL" artist starts
spinning in my brain. I want to sit on the beach with an easel filled
with paint! Just working with the brush flowing across the paper.
I feel like I should be able to just get it right each and every time!
Silly...it all takes time and each start is better than no start. SO, I will continue on my journey of creating my art! Before leaving on this trip I SOLD a print of my female cardinal, Tilly. She was beautifully framed in a rustic wood with orange matting. A donation was made to Optometry Giving Sight as with each of my pieces that are sold! I hope to hit $500 this year through my sales. Now to take my Key West fire and get a piece completed. I will be sharing some of our trip over the next few days. We took the biplane ride as we did 10 years ago. It was wonderful.
Make a great day! Give someone a smile!
dana

No comments: