Sunday, May 23, 2010

Inspiration for a painting!!!

Finally, I have a clematis that has thrived!  She reemerged this spring, much to my surprise.  About every other year I plant one - never to live to the following season or to produce too many blooms the first year either.  Soooooooooo, last year I found the perfect spot!  Although small she bloomed and stayed healthy.  When I saw her head poking through this spring, I was very excited.  This morning while sitting out on the deck playing frisbee with Sophie, I leaned over the rail and was WOWED!  Several more blooms that are beginning the climb up onto the deck railing!  Yes, a painting is in the making!  Nature is truly a never ending canvas!!!
don't forget to enter the challenge!!! entries due by June 10th!
dana

No comments:

Blog Archive