Monday, May 3, 2010

my 100th post & MOTTO FOR SUCCESS

That is the title for the piece I did for the Dream Girls Benefit's silent auction.  The proceeds go to the Womens Center of Greater Lansing - a very worthy cause!!!  The mixed media collage is built around the quote, "If you are all wrapped up in yourself, you are overdressed." Kate Halverson

I felt it was an important message that would accompany the cause.  So many lose sight of what is important and become self centered.  I hope someone bids on her - in person she conveys a true sense of the message.

I will have note cards and 5 x 7 prints available:  Note cards $10 for a packet of 6 - Prints with matting $12.50 - each sale will send $1.00 to the womens center!!!

This is my 100th post - wow, I still don't know what I'm doing but I've come a long way baby!
Cheers, dana


motto for success
mixed media collage 5-2010

No comments:

Blog Archive