Sunday, November 7, 2010

willowing project finished



Here she is, flower girl!  I didn't exactly follow the directions but loved all the insight of Tam's techniques.  I plan on adding her to my shared thoughts notecard collection. 







available now!  $5.00 for set
 Currently I sell them as a set of 3 for $5.00!  (when I add her next year plus another - it will be a five card grouping for $8.75 a packet.  Individuals are available at $2.00 each)


I also have a set of my bloom collection, the tropics, and artful thoughts... let me know if you'd like to see them!


Make art, make friends... send art - share souls!
                                     dana

2 comments:

Ann said...

so lovely !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats! you are doing great work Dana! Love it.. I am taking Tams class too, but really havent started yet.. I need to download the videos!
Enjoy.. hope to see you there.. hugs, DArlene