Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Inspired by others!!!

Lenorita - Sunday Sketches & the Wright Stuff...  For the past week I have been bopping around through some beautiful art - had the day off today and a super small canvas - not meant for watercolor but there really are no rules in art:

used watercolors, gouache, watercolor crayons, pen and gel pen - entitled: Merry


thanks for the inspiration & motivation!
Cheers, dana
ps. as I have spent the day with her... I must expand the title: Merry, the essence of Helen's soul, unfortunately not her life

4 comments:

Pellie / Penny said...

Hey Dana,

Wonderful picture.

Hugs,
Penny

Sinderella's Studio said...

thanks Penny - I love her! She reminds me of my mother - younger and full of dreams!

Marfi-topia said...

Dana, this is gorgeous!

Karena said...

Dana so lovely. Using mixed media is fun...if there are rules, we can always break them!

Do come and enter my giveaway from Fifi Flowers $200 value!

xoxo

Karena
Art by Karena