Thursday, November 4, 2010

Willowing and Artist friends online class...

Here is my portrait in the making (I repeat, in the making).  First I did some sketching and then started adding the watercolor crayon and pencils... I don't think I like having so much pencil in the mix - but - this is a learning experience.   I think, even after completing her, I will try a couple more before moving on.  Tam is a fasinating teacher - check it out, its FREE !!!
I love that I am getting back to painting!!!
Make art...make friends!!  Postcard result, coming soon!!!
cheers, dana

4 comments:

Pellie / Penny said...

Great picture.
Hugs,
Penny

Ann said...

beautiful piece...the subject and the art !!!!!!!
hugs, Ann

Marfi-topia said...

It's beautiful Dana...I really like this.

Sinderella's Studio said...

thanks lady's!!!