Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wisdom for Wednesday...

Just do it ... what EVER it is... just do it!


When I was a teenager I loved to write.  Simple poems, reports for school, dreams of being a journalist for a big newspaper... I had also wanted to be a clown in the circus.  I had pictures of clowns all over and sent for the info regarding clown college in Florida.  I would draw road runner on everything - sew some of my own clothes and dream of being a designer. 

Funny, not much has changed... a jack of all trades and a master of none!  I shall never give up on the doing of my dreams -
 I love them!!!  and YOU shouldn't either... Just do it!

Make a GREAT day!!!
cheers, dana



all work on this site is copyright 2011 dana strickland, sinderella-studio.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Hi, Love your journal page, great the way you reversed the colors of the flowers and leaves.

Pellie / Penny said...

University if Wisconsin LaCrosse has an excellent Clown camp for one week each year - you would enjoy the fun time and great people even if you never wanted to really make a business of clowning.

Lifting my first cup of joe in salute to never giving up dreams.

Hugs,
Penny

Ann said...

how special to know more about you! Clown college...how fabulous!!!!! Master of....artist,friend,mother,wife,daughter,human being with a big heart ...YES,think again Dana!!!

Sinderella's Studio said...

you are all too kind! thanks.

Nelly said...

I always wanted to be a pop star! Love your journal page. Hmmm.... clown.....that would be fun.

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hi Dana,

I haven't been by in a while. Somehow with all of the Blogger upgrades I lost a bunch of blogs that I was following....anyhow I wanted to say hello! I always loved looking at your art. I've finally posted some cards I've made if you'd like to come see...I've found it hard to step out with my creations as I think a lot of us have this hesitation...but I've had a heart opening and feel that it's time to fly! :0)

Pink Sparkles for your day,
Stephanie ♥

Blog Archive