Thursday, October 16, 2008

a crossing of paths

16 more days until I leave on my artisitc journey - so many thoughts running through my head. I received a beautiful gift of a collage entitled, "Quest". So fitting as I start this new path. To have even more impact this particular collage was done by Edee Joppich, watercolorist extraordinare! About 18 years ago I attended her classes in Livonia - last year while selling cars I met a women, Jackie, that has become a close friend - went to her home and recognized some of Edee's paintings on her walls. It turns out they are close friends and have been for years. Very small world. Jackie was at Edee's gallery this summer and brought me back this wonderful piece of inspiration. Thank you just doesn't seem to cover the appreciation of this special gift.

No comments: