Thursday, October 9, 2008

my entry

Well, I am one of the entrants that doesn't know how to photograph my art! This is a wall mirror or a stand alone counter top mirror. It makes me feel whimsical. In using Gail's prompt photo - the two girls - I kept my granddaughters in mind and some of their past halloween costumes - butterflies and fairies - they were so cute and beautiful. I did watercolor wash on top of Gesso, painted my fairies and embellished with decorative paper and glitter. I also added stickers using the dragonflies and butterflies. It was really fun - I wish the mirror had shown better in the photo I submitted.

I have learned something new with each of the projects Gail has announced and will continue to participate and improve. I thank her for the inspiration and education.

Dana

No comments: