Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm an ARTIST

Well, I feel like I'm becoming one. I WILL BE IN THE WILLIAMSTON ART WALK !!! My first showing of my work. YIKES. Excitement and fear all in the same breath. I will only have 2 pieces - maybe 3 (probably not) but wow. Save the dates and stop by - please.
May 1st is a Friday and I will be there 4pm - 8pm. Saturday I have to work but will have someone there, hopefully my mom, to represent me. Saturday is 10 am - 2 pm. The show is at the Williamston Chamber of Commerce right on Grand River in Williamston. All sales include a donation from the sale to the Chamber from the artist. It is a great fundraising event. I will keep you updated as the event gets closer.
Yahoo.
Dana

1 comment:

nzw said...

Congrats! Can't wait for the art fair. You sound great. See you soon. Nancy