Thursday, March 12, 2009

IT'S ALL GOOD

The BIG NEWS OF THE DAY: Alex and Becky are having a BOY !!!
Ben is starting the Fire Academy, November 2nd !!!
I am beaming from ear to ear!
I am on my fourth week at RX Optical and loving it. I have time in the morning to workout - finally back in action. I can get a few things done around the house. We have been able to catch up with some family time. Last Friday (I had THE DAY OFF ) and was able to spend a few hours with my friend, Nancy ( a new Grandma herself ), and we had sooooo much fun; chatting, laughing about our trip to Jamaica and just soaking up the sun. Remember, there was that ONE day recently where it was WARM & SUNNY. This week I have the weekend OFF and plan on spending an artful day in my room!!! Then Mark and I will be grilling and enjoying time before he heads out on the road next week. Back racing this season!
Well, off to the treadmill - miles to go before work!!
Excited about life! dana

No comments: