Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ART WALK

Okay - well I found the Divine K-9 Spa ! A super cute place on the edge of the main trek in Williamston. It is at 502 E Grand River - next to the Citgo gas station on the south side of the street. It is about a 5 block walk back into the main four corners and is the start of the art walk. I am sure most will drive. I am hoping for great weather. I had my second piece framed yesterday and am pleased with it. Now I am starting my third piece for the show and hope to get it done in time. I will have a guest book to sign and a short bio - my mom is ready for Saturday as my stand in! This should be fun, I am starting to get excited! Hope to see you there! Starts Friday 4pm - 8 pm through Saturday 10am - 2 pm. I will be there Friday, have to work Saturday but Helen will be keeping it jumping, I'm sure.
dana

No comments: