Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HALLOWEEN

I have great fun planned for Saturday morning. I purchased sugar skulls from Mama Bears Cafe in old town to paint for Cloee, Cameron and Landon. I am painting them so they won't eat them - way to much of a sugar buzz. For the girls I am adding butterfly wings and false eyelashes with gemstone eyes - "yes can't help but sing Betty Davis eyes as I plan this fun." Haven't decided exactly how I will do Landon's but will post pictures when finished.
I think Mark and I will put on our Harley gear with some scary make-up and sit out front with a fire going to had out candy. Each year I am disappointed that there are not more kids out there. When I grew up this was a BIG night. Of course, the world wasn't filled with as many crazy/sickos. Kids also were outside more and not glued to their tv sets and computers. Oh well, times change and we all march on.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!! CARVE YOUR PUMPKINS - BAKE YOUR SEEDS - HAVE SOME FUN!
dana

No comments: