Friday, August 20, 2010

A PINK SATURDAY CELEBRATION !!!

coolest pink frilly lamp ever!!!











YES, I HAVE RECOVERED MY PHOTOS, thanks to tech support at Creative Memories - Memory Manager!  So, here are the photos I had planned to share last week!  Pictures from my brothers hair salon in Ft. Lauderdale Florida - if you are close - he is the best at color and cut!  I have sooooooooooooo missed him the last 12 years being here to do my hair!!! He is truly an artist in his field!!!
garage sale $3 bucks, are you kidding me

My brothers hair studio is the most beautiful serene place ever!


Dean Allen - A Hair Studio - Oakland Park, Florida - 954-439-5697  GO GET YOUR HAIR DONE!!!
So, again, SUPER CELEBRATION PINK SATURDAY, I RECOVERED MY PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you all for encouraging me that they were truly still in this computer!  My blogland buddies' are the PINKEST of the PINK - and my inspirational link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers, dana
thank you Beverly for hosting such a wonderful network of individuals!
can I come to Florida every 6 wks???



6 comments:

Pellie / Penny said...

Glad you recovered your pictures,

Happy Pink saturday to you.
Hugs
Penny

Marfi-topia said...

Yay!!! I was pretty worried for you.

Winchester Manor said...

Hello Gorgeous!

I so happy you recovered your photos...I would be in a panic if I lost my photos! Aren't blog buddies the best?!

Have a fabulous weekend sweet friend...I truly adore you and your sweet soul!!

xoxo
Karyn

Rebecca said...

Glad you got your photos-Happy PS!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

great looking photos,
Happy PS!

Petunia said...

Yay! So glad you got your photos. You and your brother are adorable. You are one cool mama with that fab hair and your new bike! I wish I had a brother that could do my hair! Happy Pink Dana!

Blog Archive