Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Please leave your PM blogparty available...& traveling POST CARD update!

I am quite sure that it will be awhile before I am able to visit all the participants... sooooooooooooooo please leave your post up - make a button to go to that day - seeing that I am not computer savvy, I'm not sure if that is the best way - BUT it's a way!!!!

UPDATE ON THE GIANT TRAVELING POST CARD... it is one the move from Anna in sunny CA to Wendy in - yet, again, sunny GA.  It is kind of crazy but my husband happens to be working in Wendy's hometown this week!  He is working with his teammates at RSR running the Jaguar car for the 10 hr. petite  
le man.  And yes, more crazy - Wendy's husband is going to the race.  Small world cosmic connection here!

Hope you follow and see the end result of our collective efforts!
cheers, dana

ps.  I have lost my mind - I have decided to join Anna's next blog party - a Halloween Tea Party!  I don't even drink tea - really!  check out her button for details

No comments:

Blog Archive