Saturday, December 18, 2010

On the Seventh Day of Christmas My True Love gave to Me...

Seven Swans a Swimming . . . done by Karla - soooooooooooooo sweet!!!  The Swan comes off the card so you can really see all the detail in this delicate white feathered friend!  Check out her blog - I love her banner and background!!!




Absolutely lovely!

Only 5 more ATC's left - it's almost Christmas ... are you ready??? Yikes, I'm not!

cheers, dana
scroll down for: 6 geese a laying, 5 GOLDEN RINGS, four calling birds, three french hens and a partridge in a pear tree!!!   thanks Wendy, our host

3 comments:

Ann said...

absolutely GORGEOUS!! love the beadwork! Each piece you have shared is magnificient! Aren't you lucky to have these!!

Sinderella's Studio said...

Yes I am - I will really treasure this swap!!! I can't wait to show my granddaughters the cards and holder tomorrow! They are always amazed at what comes in my mail!!!
Thanks for stopping!
dana

Sandy Ang said...

Absolutely beautiful. Must be a labour of love to bead this.

Blog Archive