Thursday, December 23, 2010

TWELVE LORD A LEAPING ...

Soooooooooooooooo sweetly done by Robin - the jingle slippers are leaping right off the card!  Again - just awesome. Visit her blog and check out the other versions of her 12 Lords a Leaping!!!


So, as I have posted the last card of the 12 card set - and when the holiday celebrations are over I will be putting my cards back in the back until next!!!  I have decided that I won't be putting it away with all the other Christmas decorations.  I am going to keep in on my bookshelf in the artroom.   I want to be able to open it up and get a smile if  I need one - anytime throughout the year.  Thanks Ladys' - I soooooo love each and every card in this collection!  Merry Christmas!

HOSTED BY WENDY http://www.blissangels.blogspot.com/
                                       
                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9dW6wkA-s0

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL - AND -
A MERRY EVERYDAY  2011

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Love this and all the other cards. It was fun that you let us share in this with you.

Wendy Aspinall said...

Thank you Dana for taking part and posting about each ATC... I have my thinking cap on for a new swap in the spring.... have a safe and happy hoildays and I'm sorry I still have emailed the photo of Paul when I gave him the gift you send I will do it later I promise.. hugs Wendy

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Hope you well, season's greetings!

Awards 4 U, Merry Christmas, Thanks 4 Being My Friend!

and


Awards 4 U, Stay Blessed

Fifi Flowers said...

PRETTY wrapping!

Blog Archive