Friday, December 17, 2010

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me . . .

Six Geese a Laying ... Terri did such a clever job on this one!!!  Put six geese all cozied up in an old four post bed! Terri made the bed from round topped toothpicks.  I wish you could really see the dimension of this card.  Notice how the first one's feathered wing is out over the qulit.  The sheet music in the background - love it!


I was fortunate enough earlier this year to have Terri as a swap partner and the card she sent me was sooooo detailed - love it.

To view the previous five days please scroll down:
FIVE GOLDEN RINGS, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves and
a partridge in a pear tree!
See you tomorrow for day SEVEN.
cheers, dana

3 comments:

Marfi-topia said...

hi Dana,
this is adorable!

Ann said...

how creative and so very cute! love all the ones you've posted!!!

terri said...

Good for you to post all the goodies in our awesome swap. The pipers piping were pretty cute also!!! The quilt keeping the geese warm is none other than a flying geese quilt pattern. haha, I couldn't resist it. Thanks for the great swaps!

Blog Archive