Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me . . .

THREE FRENCH HENS... artistically represented by Debbie's ATC - I love this one, I have a wacky collection of roosters, chicken/hens and flamingo's sooooooooooooooo obviously this card has a special attraction for me!!!
Debbie used a playing card also - these gals are clever!!!

Scroll down to my last two post for TWO TURTLE DOVES & A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE!!!
cheers, dana
make art - make friends; send art - share souls!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Dana! I love your tags!!!

I'm having anoither give-away-pop by to see "directions" for entering.

Can't wait to see the giant postcard!!

Hugs, kel

Incipient Wings said...

how cute is this!!!

Diana Evans said...

oh this is so wonderful...what a great idea!!!! these are beautiful and I love the 12 days of Christmas!!!

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

Hi Dana,
Just wanted to stop and say, "thanks" for 10 Pipers Piping! I'll be posting it tomorrow on my blog! I guess I'm a few days ahead of you! All the cards are so great. Thanks again.
Angela

Blog Archive