Saturday, May 7, 2011

a LATE paint party friday post... it's already Saturday...

and my journal page is of Cinco de Mayo... it is now Siete de Mayo... oh well
just trying to do something everyday...I feel like I should only be posting masterpieces but trying to keep up daily that just doesn't happen in my world - keep in mind I use the term "masterpiece" ever so loosely!!!
Anyways - in the neighborhood... we live by a lake and geese / ducks are yakking all the time.  The last week every morning I am hearing this chaotic honking... like what is a goose in trouble... are they having a fly in ??? So going out to my car to go to work the honking starts and I look up at my neighbors house to see the TWO geese that are making all the noise each day...


These two put a smile on my face each morning as I leave... so honk honk everyone!!! Happy Paint Party Friday a day late!  Thanks Kristin and Eva!!!
cheers, dana

15 comments:

Heather said...

happy mayo!
i like the shadowing on the 5! and the colors you used. have a great weekend! xo

Valerie-Jael said...

Main thing you did it, and you did it well! Happy PPF or happy PPW!
Valerie

Marlene said...

We are in sync as I had trouble getting around to everyone yesterday so I am doing so this morning. It is fun to see the geese but they are noisy this time of year, I think they may be courting.

EVA said...

Geese! Wonder what was with those teo bickering ones - who started it and why?

Nice journal page!

ann @ studiohyde said...

How wonderful to get geese on a roof. We get seagulls > < don't get me started on that!!

Ann said...

you are a real inspiration with your journaling!
what a delight to see those geese every morning! But I'm not sure I'd want to wake up to them!!!

GlorV1 said...

Honk Honk to you too. Tee Hee. I love their noise and that a very nice journal page too. Happy ppf.

Victoria said...

Yay..fabulous post..your energy and spirit is fun and contagious! I love your vibrant journal page..gorgeous work! And oh..I sooo love your photos..the geeese on your roof are fantastic! Enjoy!
Victoria

Melisa said...

I didn't even think about Cinco de Mayo until the 6th, LOL. A little late to celebrate. You are nicer than me because honking geese just get on my nerves.

Sunshineshelle said...

This is so cute! Love your masterpiece 5 ;) Those geese would make me smile too, honk honk!!!

Christine said...

cute journal piece to celebrate the special day!

Crystal said...

Wow the geese must be interesting! On the roof!! :-) I like your design for cinco de mayo...even if it is the sixth!

Pellie / Penny said...

Everything is a masterpiece in it's own right.

Happy Mother's Day to you.

Hugs,
Penny

Sinderella's Studio said...

HONK HONK - thanks for all the comments...these geese are loud but they crack me up!
cheers, dana

Mary Hysong said...

Great color and design on your Cinco piece, love the geese! honk honk! Happy PPF!

Blog Archive