Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday works...

Trying to keep art in the forefront in everyday craziness... so Pat at The Artful Diva is doing a great challenge!  Everyday in May there is a prompt and you create - she has put together a beautiful sketchbook for her participation in the challenge.  I am not up to the official commitment so am being a wimp and following her along as I can.  The first of May was soap and the 2nd was plug... as I am actually trying to complete a sketchbook too, I am putting what I do for this into my moleskin.  With the help from another blog inspiration, Deanna a blog friend from Sunday Sketches - I purchased a super cheap set of pan paint watercolors - she is right - they are so easy to use - so I CAN DO SOME QUICK watercolor work!!!  Thanks Deanna!
MAKE ART,  MAKE FRIENDS - SHARE ART, SHARE SOULS!!!!
Thanks Ladys'
cheers, dana 

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your *clean* painting!

Heather said...

love the plug! great photo too of the paints in the background! I want to get one of those. xo good luck with your daily challenges!

Ann said...

this is wonderful!!!

ann @ studiohyde said...

And the other Ann agrees, they are great sketches:)

Sinderella's Studio said...

Yep - this was "clean" work. The paints in the pan really does keep it neat. Didn't even need to use the soap!
thanks!

The Artful Diva said...

I like your sketches, Dana - keep up the good work. Oh yeah, thanks for the "plug!"

Happy Mother's Day!

P.S. I love the geese on your roof top...they can be messy though...

Deanna said...

I'm so glad I inspired you to pick up the paints. :) And you are right, the move went very well. I do miss the dogs but they went to very good homes and I can't tell you how much I love my new apartment, especially my balcony.

Can't wait to see more watercolor work from you. Thanks for the link, I think I'm going to check out the challenge.

Blog Archive