Trying to keep art in the forefront in everyday craziness... so Pat at The Artful Diva is doing a great challenge! Everyday in May there is a prompt and you create - she has put together a beautiful sketchbook for her participation in the challenge. I am not up to the official commitment so am being a wimp and following her along as I can. The first of May was soap and the 2nd was plug... as I am actually trying to complete a sketchbook too, I am putting what I do for this into my moleskin. With the help from another blog inspiration, Deanna a blog friend from Sunday Sketches - I purchased a super cheap set of pan paint watercolors - she is right - they are so easy to use - so I CAN DO SOME QUICK watercolor work!!! Thanks Deanna!
- ► 2013 (21)
- ► 2012 (53)
- Thanks to the Men & Women that have served!!!
- HAPPY PAINT PARTY FRIDAY!!!!
- THE WEDDING WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL...
- it is STILL friday...although kind of late...
- Wedding Week...
- HAPPY MOTHERS DAY...
- a LATE paint party friday post... it's already Sat...
- Wednesday works...
- Sunday Sketches...In Orb-it!!!
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (53)