Shabby Cottage Studios - and magazine/catalogs that I had been saving! I then blew up the picture of the coral and copied it onto a transfer sheet (I have never done this and am currently in love with transfers now).
Then the scary step of taking the coral print off the transfer backing and getting it onto the canvas - yikes!!!!!!!! It was much easier than I had anticipated - that's why I'm in love with it - and it gives depth - super cool look! Now I know why people are addicted to photoshop!
Hope this helps you decide to enter our next challenge here at Sinderella's Studio - Winner of our FIRST POSTCARD WITH A MESSAGE CHALLENGE TO BE ANNOUCNED SUNDAY - STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!
- ► 2013 (21)
- ► 2012 (53)
- ► 2011 (72)
- SNAIL MAIL ENTHUSIAST CHALLENGE ...
- PAINTING PINK PETALS
- IT'S FRIDAY???
- My second entry for Friday Foto Collage
- Thinking about what to PINK about!!!
- LOVING BLOG LAND
- DRUM ROLL PLEASE.............................
- Pink Saturday...my 1st...Link to PINK
- FRIDAY FOTO COLLAGE...
- deadline for your entry...midnight June 10th
- LAST TWO DAYS TO GET IT DONE...
- learning to blog...
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2009 (53)