We were to use magazine clippings only soooooo, had many themes running through my head but somehow locked onto my pile of magazines saved for recipes. Using EveryDay with Rachel Ray and Good Housekeeping I began my clipping. I have never really done a collage from clippings so had a few hiccups. I glued a couple things down before I should have - didn't get my layers right. Also, I need to buy a brayer, I think it is called. It is like a rolling pin for art! I really need one, my pieces buckled up somewhat and lost some of the look I wanted. Anyways, I have been planning to put together a book of recipes for Chelsea, my son Ben's fiance. So this will be the cover!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DAD's OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! It is an awesome Sunday here!
- ► 2013 (21)
- ► 2012 (53)
- ► 2011 (72)
- SNAIL MAIL ENTHUSIAST CHALLENGE ...
- PAINTING PINK PETALS
- IT'S FRIDAY???
- My second entry for Friday Foto Collage
- Thinking about what to PINK about!!!
- LOVING BLOG LAND
- DRUM ROLL PLEASE.............................
- Pink Saturday...my 1st...Link to PINK
- FRIDAY FOTO COLLAGE...
- deadline for your entry...midnight June 10th
- LAST TWO DAYS TO GET IT DONE...
- learning to blog...
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2009 (53)