Cloee turned 7 this week, the first of our grandchildren - the PINKest of the PINK- (that is her at two in the butterfly outfit for halloween) - then here at our house almost seven. oh wait , there is CAMERON - she is four - and don't you forget it! Here she is at her fourth b-day party with Great G-Pa! She is the PINKest of Pink -
Friday, June 11, 2010
Pink Saturday...my 1st...Link to PINK
As I write my first PINK SATURDAY post ... I'm excited. The oldest of four and THE only girl, PINK was not a dominant color in our house. I then had two boys and seven nephews soooooooooooo, once again, not much to PINK ABOUT. I then re-married and my husband had two very PINK girls, young teenagers - no less! So here I am, a tomboy, and a step-mom - wow - not an easy combo. Anyways, life goes on and it is really great - as I am now a grandmother of SEVEN - 3 of which are very PINK GIRLS!
- ► 2013 (21)
- ► 2012 (53)
- ► 2011 (72)
- SNAIL MAIL ENTHUSIAST CHALLENGE ...
- PAINTING PINK PETALS
- IT'S FRIDAY???
- My second entry for Friday Foto Collage
- Thinking about what to PINK about!!!
- LOVING BLOG LAND
- DRUM ROLL PLEASE.............................
- Pink Saturday...my 1st...Link to PINK
- FRIDAY FOTO COLLAGE...
- deadline for your entry...midnight June 10th
- LAST TWO DAYS TO GET IT DONE...
- learning to blog...
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2009 (53)