Monday, July 5, 2010

July dress challenge 2010

WHAT A FANTASTIC INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!  THANK GOD!  Again, I will share that I stand-EVEN in my livingroom while watching a sporting event -each time I hear the Star Spangled Banner!  Hand on heart and tears in my eyes!  I cannot imagine living anywhere else...why else would everyone keep trying to come here - even those that say they hate us!
My July dress challenge is in honor of the RED - WHITE and BLUE!!!
 LONG MAY OUR FLAG WAVE!  Click on the dress challenge 2010 button on my sidebar to check it out!
We had a super busy 4th - started on the beaches of Lake Michigan - it was crazy windy - great waves and fun!  Then off to friends for a quick visit and Mark went out sailing a bit - then to the Lugnuts baseball game with Fireworks!  I need a day off to recover - oh well - that's not on the calendar.  Off to work I go... please join in the fun with the SNAIL MAIL CHALLENGE - also, send a letter to a soldier!!!!!!!!!
cheers, dana

12 comments:

BadPenny said...

fun dress - perfect for a parade !

Nan said...

Really cute! I love your patriotic spirit...we are SOOOO lucky to be Americans!

Pellie / Penny said...

Great dress you created - now just whip one up for me in extra jumbo size please.LOL
Hugs,
Penny

Julie said...

Sounds like a wonderful 4th of July. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is an adorable dress. All those stars you used as embellishments were the perfect touch to a very patriotic dress. Gotta love the accessories, too!

Karen said...

WOW, what a perfect dress for 4th July! I love it!!!! Oh and what a wonderful way to spend the day too. X

Halle said...

What a cute dress...love the tiered ruffles of the skirt.

~*~Patty said...

Love your red white and blue creation, cute little hanger too!

Gini said...

Cute dress perfect for the 4th July celebrations.
Gini
xx

Sherry said...

Great patriotic dress - I love the tiered skirt.

Unknown said...

what a perfect dress for July!!!

this is so much fun!!! I just found this cute challenge and I love it!!! I have my July dress complete...but will have to catch up with everyone on the previous months!!!

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Amen! Don't we live in the greatest country?!!! Love your dress! This is fabulous! Marva

Blog Archive