Saturday, July 17, 2010

MY PINKETTE'S WERE HERE FOR PINK SATURDAY!

Last Saturday was soooooooooo much fun.  I had 3 of the g-kids here.  Wow.   Anyways, Cloee (7) and Cameron (4) are two of our pinkette granddaughtersMason, our 11 month old g-boy, is maize and blue - pink would not work for him.  He watched and had fun too! They sat down with me and learned about PINK SATURDAY.  Of course, the girly girls that they are - LOVED IT!  So, not only did we go to the park and the lake and cook and make chocolate covered strawberries and ... and... and...
We did the dress challenge in PINK.  I showed them the dresses I have done for Margaret's Dress Challenge and -yes- they loved that too!  Here is their PINK SATURDAY project from last week!
                                                          
Cameron did her drawing and pink foam picture!  She picked out the poka dot background for her closet to hang up her special dress challenge project!

Cloee did a super pink fashion dress design on her posterboard and check out her pink dress for the challenge!  She said it was HOT - just like the weather!!!!

Again, super thanks to Beverly for hosting PINK SATURDAY!  Check out her daily postings - always a good message and feel good fun!
This week was busy, again, so only able to visit a couple PINK blogs!  I am addicted though - check out http://www.mermaidsofthelake.com/ and Denise at Couture de Papier - I want her dresses in my size!
I have also committed to enter my first party!  Anna at Frosted Petunias & Justina are hosting a Practical Magic Party - my brain is ticking!!!!

Monday is the deadline for the Snail Mail Challenge entries - please post a comment with your link to enter or send to my email: sinderellastudio@yahoo.com

cheers, dana

6 comments:

Pellie / Penny said...

Such Pretty Pinkness and you have some pretty grand daughters there.

Ooohhhhh I joined the Practical Magic party as well. Won't it be fun.
Hugs,
Penny

Unknown said...

Lovely grandkids!!!! You sound like an awesome grandmother!! Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Aren't they they cutest little pink babies. Happy Pink Saturday!!

Petunia said...

Absolutely adorable little princecess! How luck they are to have such a cool creative grandma! Happy Pink Saturday! I'll come back tomorrow and post my Snail Mail!

Julie said...

Cute Pinkies!!!

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hi Dana,

Looks like all had a very good time! Thanks so much for coming over to visit with me and for your kind comments about my altered bottles and rosettes.

Have a wonderful day,
Stephanie ♥

Blog Archive