Saturday, July 3, 2010

Proud to be an American - happy Pink Sat. with RED WHITE & BLUE

                                   YES,  I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN !!!!!!

AS WE CELEBRATE THIS INDEPENCE DAY WEEKEND, LET US ALL REMEMBER WHAT THIS COUNTRY HAS BEEN BUILT ON AND BELIEVING IN!  THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE FOUGHT AND STILL FIGHT TODAY TO PROTECT OUR FREEDOM !!!!

As we celebrate our freedom this weekend with friends and family, take time to send a prayer to all those that are serving!  In combination with our snail mail challenge - please send a handwritten letter to a soldier.  If you know someone serving, send them a shout out!  If you don't, please take a minute to write a letter - send it to me and I will send all out that I receive to: http://www.letterstosoldiers.org/
You can write email letters on many websites but from time to time soldiers are not allowed access - let's start a M.A.S.H. type campaign - remember all the episodes with letters from home!
dana
please visit the Pink Saturday posts! thanks Beverly http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing ..HAPPY PINK SATURDAY AND JULY 4TH WEEKEND...XXOO

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday!! What a neat idea about sending snailmail to the soliders. They really could use a pick me up letter!

My name is Riet said...

Yes you can be proud to be an american. Happy pink Saturday

NanE said...

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Fourth of July! I agree with your post today 100%, thanks for the reminder. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Nan

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Happy PiNk, Dana

Have a wonderful weekend. Thanks so much for visiting me. I'm always glad to hear from you and to come see what you are up to.

The letter writing is a good thing..I know many that have been doing that.

Talk to ya later,
Stephanie ♥

fiberdoodles said...

Wishing you a belated Happy Pink Saturday and I hope you had a wonderful 4th ;0)

Blog Archive